Welcome!

If you have something to teach me, I'm here to learn.
If you have something to say, I'm here to listen.
I would really appreciate any comment and critique!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Art Magazine.

I saw that 40% of my watchers are from Israel (not like I know how they got to my blog :S) and I saw there are a few net art magazines.
So I thought, why not combine those facts together and make an Israeli art magazine?
Because I'm not old and I understand only a bit in art, I should take the journalist place, to ask interesting questions and featuring the artist's art.
Young and old artists in the same page.
It'll be all kind of arts (illustration, animation, design, video, writing, sculpture...)

Would you watch that kind of magazine?

Should it be in Hebrew or English or both?


Do you have any suggestions or a will to cooperate with me?

(This is really important, I want some comments :( )

No comments: